Retrace ancient steps as you walk to remember
The Camino is about the journey and offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself, reflect and make new memories whilst raising funds for Martlets.
Taking on a challenge like this can be a spiritual experience for those who wish to walk in memory of someone cared for by Martlets. For others it will be the physical challenge and sense of community the calls to them.
Join #TeamMartlets and trekkers from other charities as we spend 5 days trekking 115km through northern Spain as together we take on the legendary Camino de Santiago (Way of St James).
- Return flights from London
- Airport taxes and charges
- Local transfers and transport in Spain
- Your accommodation as per itinerary
- Your meals as per itinerary
- English-speaking local guides and support crew
- Different Travel UK tour manager
How much does it cost?
Select the option Fundraise for a Charity
There is a registration fee £350 and then you fundraise £2,600.
Our team will be here to support you in your fundraising journey.