Run for #TeamMartlets in 2022
1 January 2021–31 December 2021
You can help us keep caring by signing up to take part in a full or half marathon!
We have charity places in three different runs this year. All the information for each run is below with a registration form at the bottom. We have a limited number of charity places to offer for each run so please complete the form below ASAP!
Reasons to take part
💙 Getting out in the fresh air and exercising is great for your mental health and wellbeing
💙 Having that brilliant feeling of purpose and accomplishment as you see your progression through the training
💙 Gives you something new and exciting to focus on through these tough weeks
💙 A HUGE sense of achievement when you overcome the final hurdle and complete the race!
💙 Helping us make a positive difference to local families affected by terminal illness during this pandemic
How to sign up
- Fill in the form below if you are interested in one of the runs. If you have your own place, please let us know in the form.
- We will then be in touch to confirm your place and explain how to finish your registration.
- After that, it’s time for fundraising and training – and we will be with you every step of the way. We’ll help you smash your fundraising target and provide lots of helpful tips and tricks for race day. We will also send you your exclusive Martlets running vest for you to wear on the day.
- We will be there to cheer you on as you finish your challenge and overcome the final hurdle! (Don’t worry, there are no actual hurdles in these runs!)
- Finally, flaunt your amazing achievement to everyone you know and wear your medal with pride!
Brighton Half Marathon – Sunday 27 Feb 2022
The Brighton Half Marathon is an annual half marathon road running race. The race is run primarily along Brighton seafront and passes through famous landmarks such as the Royal Pavilion, Brighton Pier, West Pier and Brighton Marina.
Martlets place: £25 entry donation – £250 minimum sponsorship amount
Brighton Marathon – Sunday 10 April 2022
Celebrate our city and the place where Martlets changes people’s lives. Take on the Brighton Marathon, a largely flat and fast race around the Royal Pavilion and coastline.
Martlets place: £50 entry donation – £500 minimum sponsorship amount
London Marathon – Sunday 24 April 2022
Run for #TeamMartlets and take on one of the fastest and most prestigious Marathon events in the world. Televised globally, this race weaves around the River Thames and is not one to be missed!
Martlets places: £100 entry donation – £1,500 minimum sponsorship amount
Brighton Trail 10k 2022 – Sunday 26 Jun 2022
Experience trail running in the stunning setting of Brighton’s Stanmer Park Estate and South Downs National Park.
Details to be confirmed soon.
How does the money you raise make a difference?
We’re only able to provide free life-changing hospice care thanks to the generosity and hard work of our supporters. Fundraising just £34 could help us fund a complementary therapy session and an incredible £175 could pay for our hospice at home team to visit someone in need of our care and support. The money you raise will go directly to helping our patients and their families at one of their toughest times. We couldn’t do this without you, so thank you.