Syringe driver update and information session WEBINAR
28 November 2019 at 1.00pm–3.00pmFree
This webinar session is open to all health care assistants, carers and registered nurses; registered nurses will need to have completed a formal training course previously.
This session will cover:
- How to set up the syringe driver pump and maintain it
- What should be monitored and when i.e. needle site
- How, when and where to check records
- Drug used in the syringe driver
- How to monitor residents to maintain a comfortable death e.g. signs of increased pain/nausea/agitation
If you’d prefer to come to the face-to-face session please click here.